Welcome to LEO
Dear LEO account holder,
As of September 15, 2013, The Career Center is discontinuing the Letters of Evaluation Online (LEO) service due to the changing technologies in application services and our desire to provide better long-term services to those pursuing graduate or professional school. Consequently,
- No new LEO accounts will be opened.
- No letters will be uploaded into LEO, except for those account holders currently applying to medical or dental school.
- LEO account holders who are currently in the application process to medical or dental school only will have until November 1, 2013 to place orders in LEO to have their letters sent to AMCAS, AADSAS, or individual osteopathic medical schools.
The Career Center is very committed to supporting you with your applications to graduate and professional schools, and offers the following options:
- We can release the letters in LEO to the original letter writers. Your original letter writers will then have the option of submitting their letters directly to schools, programs, or application services to which you apply.
- Upon request, your LEO account can be transferred to Interfolio. Interfolio is a credential file management service for colleges and universities, and you can learn more about the service at www.interfolio.com. If you would like to transfer your LEO account, please email email@example.com for further instructions.
For questions regarding this transition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-0820. We at The Career Center will continue to support you with your exploration and preparation for health professional and graduate school pursuits, and welcome you to schedule an appointment, attend our workshops/events, and visit our website (www.careercenter.illinois.edu).
The LEO Team at The Career Center